Are you interested to enhance your skills and capacity at ESDO? Working as an intern with us is very rewarding and it will give you great experience that is recognized!!! Environment and Social Development organization-ESDO offers Internship opportunity for youth both local and globally. So don’t hesitate to contact us now if you would like to join as intern.
- Project support (Mercury –Free Dentistry and Microplastic Pollution)
- Research and Documentation
- Advocacy and Policy Lobbying
- Media and communication
- Photography and Documentary Filming
We are looking for interns who are:
- Fresh graduate in BDS, Chemistry, Environment and Science discipline.
- Reliable and trust worthy
- Passionate about making a difference
- Prepared for taking challenging assignment
- Hardworking and committed
Steps to become an intern:
- Please complete the application form for interns and send back to us within August 20, 2017. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Application form is available in our website www.esdo.org. or in this link ESDO Internship form
- For further information, Call our head office on +880-2-9122729 or send email to email@example.com.